Free Image eBook Offer!
Start making killer content and posts. Get my comprehensive guide to cost-free and attribute-free images. Plus you'll get my occasional and very informative newsletter!
Building the life (and business) you want can be challenging and fearful. Striking out on your own as a solopreneur can sometimes feel like skydiving without a parachute. No matter where you are on your journey, you’ll find these solopreneur quotes encouraging, motivating and inspiring.
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” – John Steinbeck
3. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston, Dropbox Co-Founder and CEO
4. “One of the huge mistakes that people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” – Jeff Bezos
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sales. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
6. “Make it happen now, not tomorrow. Tomorrow is a loser’s excuse.” – Andrew Fashion
7. “Your time is limited, so don’t spend it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
If you’re paying attention, you’ll find inspiration all around you. It could be a notable quote like the ones I’ve cited here, or it could be a kind word from a loved one.